Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Ride for Marisa Saturday October 1st

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Just a reminder for this Saturdays ride for Marisa. Marisa is a very special little girl afflicted with ROHHAD. She is one of only 75 children worldwide to be diagnosed with this childhood disease. Please join The Souls of Justice LE MC in cooperation with Renegade Classics as we ride to support Marisa and her family. 

--

8) Original Soul

September 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

I would like to say that I have always been proud of this club but today beat all. Even with the threat of rain and I mean heavy rain we still came out to support Marisa and her family.

To see Marisa's face was worth the ride and made me so proud to be a member of this team. I did see that Marisa was a little nerves but then you guys are scary. Once she warmed up to us she was excited. I do think however the grandmother liked the bikes better then we do. This club really showed what we are about. Sal put this run together and I want to say that you Sal, you did a great job. I would like to thank the Wheelmen for their support and generous donation. www.wheelmen.com . Again proud to be on this team................

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/marisa-a-little-girl-s-fight-to-live-1.2964830

--

8) Original Soul

October 1, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1085 views - 1 comment
994 views - 0 comments