Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Holiday gathering suggestions please

Souls of Justice LEMC
Site Owner

We would like to continue our collection of goods for a care package to our troops in December and coordinate it with some sort of Holiday gathering for the club. We are looking for suggestions, locations, ideas, dates. Please if anyone has anything that can assist, please let us know. We don't want anything too expensive or over-the-top, its more about the commeraderie and the continuence of the collection of goods. Even though it may be getting too cold to ride, doesn't mean that we shouldn't see each other and wish each other well for the Holidays. Please reply or get a hold of some if you have anything.

--

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

October 27, 2010 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Im thinking just a dinner at a place. We can call ahead so they can put a few tables together so it will only cost the price of a dinner as if you went out with our boss lady's.............

--

8) Original Soul

October 27, 2010 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

By the way I am retired so if you need me to make some calls I have nothing to do and all day to it let me know if I can help.......................

--

8) Original Soul

October 27, 2010 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wideglidebob

Collecting supplies for the soldiers. 

Hello everyone, bear with me my typing skills are not the greatest, but here goes, Since Debbie and I started the campaign of collecting things for the soldiers through my good friend Bill and his son, Maj. Mathew Pfeffer, we absolutly plan to have a get- together.  

Dec 4th 6:00 pm at our place. Adults only please,  We will be looking forward to everyone stopping by, even if just for a quickie,,, we all know how the holidays can have all of us  running in different directions... call me if you have any questions, please,,,,,RSVP please by Nov 28th, the caterer (miss Debbie) is food planning,,,,,,  1166 Connetquot ave Central islip...

We look forward to seeing everyone, Please ask friends and family for a holiday card or note to put in with the package as well

October 30, 2010 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Im in for a quickie. Hehehehe.  Robert tell Debbie I will be there. I have a few things for you. 

--

8) Original Soul

October 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wideglidebob

HOO RAA.

October 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1089 views - 1 comment
997 views - 0 comments