Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > DREAM RIDE AUG 22-DON'T FORGET

Souls of Justice LEMC
Site Owner

Reminder to all that the Souls of Justice is supporting the DREAM RIDE 2010 benefitting Special Olympics. We would love to see a good turnout for this ride. We will ride into Farmington CT and then participate in the Group Dream ride around scenic Connecticut joining riders from several other States.  This ride was brought to us by one our founding members who has great interest and support for this charity. We as fellow Souls are supporting him, his family, and this great cause. For more information and to pre-register (suggested) go to;

https://www.hometownwheels.com/dreamride.php

Stay tuned for more information about meet up points for our club to ride into the registration location. Keep the date open, come on down. Even if you are new and haven't ridden yet with us, still come down and join us for a great day and a great cause.

Check out the video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjBuVSBT4Ls

LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON COMING

--

August 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

Hello Everyone:

Registration for the Dream Ride should be done ON- Line At  www.hometownwheels.com/   

THIS EVENT IS FOR SPECIAL OLYMPICS     there are some changes

WE WILL BE RIDING DIRECT TO FARMINGTON ON SUNDAY FOR REGISTRATION. WE HAVE TO BE THERE BETWEEN 0900 AND 1000HRS SUNDAY 8/22. WE MAY MEET UP WITH OTHER RIDERS AND RIDE INTO FARMINGTON. THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE RIDE TOGETHER AS A CLUB INTO AND DURING THE EVENT.

MEETING PLACES AND TIMES WILL BE WORKED OUT AMONG SOJ MEMBERS ATTENDING . NASSAU COUNTY AND QUEENS RIDERS BAYSIDE MARINA. SUFFOLK GUYS WHERE YOU USUALLY MEET. BAYSIDE MARINA KSU 730AM .....

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT STEVE DORN @ [email protected] OR CALL ME. I AM ON THE MEMBERSHIP ROSTER . THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTEND.

SEE REPLY BELOW FOR FURTHER, again sorry for the initial confusion.

August 13, 2010 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Souls of Justice LEMC
Site Owner

Apologies but there have been changes to the meet locations etc.

We will not be meeting at Lighthouse Harley, that ride is going out on Saturday night. We will meet as a club, ride on our own, on SUNDAY and then participate in the actual Dream Ride starting in Farmington.

Registration for the Dream Ride should be done ON- Line At Dream Ride.org.

THIS EVENT IS FOR SPECIAL OLYMPICS

WE WILL BE RIDING TO THE REGISTRATION POINT IN FARMINGTON. WE HAVE TO BE THERE TO CHECK IN STARTING AT 9AM, KSU BY 11 ON SUNDAY. THERE IS A CHANCE THAT WE MIGHT MEET UP WITH OTHER RIDERS PRIOR AND RIDE INTO FARMINGTON BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE MEET UP AS A CLUB AND GO TOGETHER.

MEETING PLACES AND TIMES WILL BE WORKED OUT AMONG SOJ MEMBERS ATTENDING . NASSAU COUNTY AND QUEENS RIDERS BAYSIDE MARINA. SUFFOLK GUYS, USUAL MEET LOCATION EXIT 56 GULF EARLY PROBABLY BY 6-6:30AM. THEN TO MEET WITH NASSAU AND WESTERN SUFFOLK PEOPLE AT BAYSIDE MARINA (CROSS ISLAND PARKWAY) KSU BY 730AM THE LATEST TO GET UP TO FARMINGTON ON TIME.

ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT STEVE DORN @ [email protected] OR CALL HIM. I AM ON THE MEMBERSHIP ROSTER . THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTEND.

The Farmington Club

162 Town Farm Road

Farmington, CT 06032

Directions

Departure: Sunday, August 22nd 2010 - 11:00am

First 1000 Registrants Get Free T-Shirt!

Each Online Registrant is Eligible to Win a $200 Visa Gift Card!

Minimum donation $30 Driver/$20 Passenger. For more info or to pre-register contact Chrissa Caramia at 203.250.5660

Sorry for any confusion, stay tuned for any last minute meet changes, PLEASE reply here and/or on the website calendar and/or forum so that we know you intend on coming and that no one gets left behind.

--

August 13, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

I just pre-registered, barring any unforseen issues I will be there, lets hope for good weather, Steve tells me that they are estimating as many as 11,000 bikes. Sounds like a good run.

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

August 13, 2010 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

i'l meet up with you guys on the Lie on your way to or at the marina. George says he will be at exit 56. See you then.

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

August 18, 2010 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skidz

Hey Guys, I Should Be There As Well....Not Bad Season Almost Over And I Get In On One Ride.....Oh Well......Anyway Ill See Ya All Sunday

--
August 18, 2010 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

i just reg. i paid on line when aske for a starting reg. point i put lighthouse harley anyone else?

August 19, 2010 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

Great John we'll see you on sunday then

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

August 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1153 views - 1 comment
1063 views - 0 comments