Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > ((WHO WANTS TO RIDE))

JOSEPH NAVARRO((CLUB MEMBER))

‎((WHO WANTS TO RIDE))TUES / WED / THURS I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE A NIGHT RIDE FROM AFTERNOON TO WHENEVER THOSE DAY'S I PREFER TO RIDE IN DARK LATER THE BETTER.....(NOW)!!! FRIDAY I'M RIDING EARLY MORNING. GOING EAST UNLESS SOMEONE HAS A BETTER IDEA....SAT SUN ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MORNING RIDE....HOPE SOMEONE WILL RIDE!!!!!!!!:lol::D

July 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

I'm not good for the week but possibly good for the ride on Sunday, meet info pending

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

July 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JOSEPH NAVARRO((CLUB MEMBER))

RemoveJoseph Andsusan Navarro Motorcycle Ride and Car Show on August 1st

Wednesday July 21, 2010

On Sunday, August 1, 2010, the Nassau County Sheriff Officers Association, along with the New York Auto Fest and lead sponsor Kevin S. Meyer Allstate Insurance, will host a fundraiser Motorcycle Ride & Classic Car Show to support the ShOA Widows and Child...ren's Fund.

The motorcycle ride starts at 60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard, Uniondale, NY and finishes at the car show site at Bald Hill in Farmingville.

Registration for the Motorcycle Ride starts at 8:30 a.m. and the fee is $20. Riders take off at 9:45 a.m.

The Car Show opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 3 p.m. The entry fee is $5 per adult, free for children 12 and under. For more information visit www.nyautofest.com , contact the Nassau County Sheriff Officers Association at (516) 937-7800 or email [email protected] More

July 29, 2010 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1153 views - 1 comment
1063 views - 0 comments