Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > BBQ & Brother R BURGOS

Paddy Murphy

want to tak this time to thank all who came to the BBQ on the 29th you guys made the day a great party for all that were there.Other friends that were there commented on how really close we seem to be and how friendly they were to outsiders. I really cant put into words how proud i feel each & every time i hear people talk about the Souls in such a way. Any my brothers, our brother Randy B. is havein a little trouble keepin his heart in control dr. changed his meds & told him ta stay off his wheel for about the next 31\2 wks. so i figr. whenever anyone of us can find the time to drop him a card or phone call or even better we kinda make him the center of a where to go to today type thing..am open to any suggestions i beleve hes a pretty special Soul . Ride safe and God watch yuor backs !    Paddy Murf aka  Death

June 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Mr. Murf I thank you my brother. It's members like you that make me proud to be a memeber of this club.  Thank you for the calls and texts that you have been sending me. Love you Murf give my love to the boss lady........................

June 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dale "SOJ" Member

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER) at June 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Mr. Murf I thank you my brother. It's members like you that make me proud to be a memeber of this club.  Thank you for the calls and texts that you have been sending me. Love you Murf give my love to the boss lady........................

check your email dude.

--

RUNNING THINGS

SMOKED BY A HOG LATELY? 04 FATTY

June 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

If his "physcal" heart is as good as his "heart of Soul" then our brother will mend. Take it easy Randy my brother, there will always be some road ahead. Hope you're feeling ok.

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

June 4, 2010 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1027 views - 1 comment
924 views - 0 comments