Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > CT Ride

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

What a club we have. I hope we do more of these runs. Had a great time today. Hope to ride soon...........

--

8) Original Soul

May 25, 2010 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

What a blast we had great weather and  a great destination. But most of all we had so much fun and shared alot of laughs. My fellow Souls are such an amazing group. Look forward to the next outing.

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby, it looks like Bobby Ends loves that song he was singing. Check the photos  hahahahaha What a trip man I love this club.

--

8) Original Soul

May 26, 2010 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paddy Murphy

Jst wanted to thank everyone who rode on tues. to ct. you guys made that ride an all out blast. I have never enjoyed a ride as much as i did this Randy, Richie,Sharon, Famine & Debbie, Pestilence it was an honor to be included ! I gotta tell ya that this is why this club is far far superior in its actions and bonds then those that i have known in the past. Again my wife an i would like to invite any member and family to an impromptu BBQ at our house on this sat. so if you have no plans or if yur in the area our door is always open if not may you all have a great and safe Memorial wkend.

May 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paddy Murphy

This is to War sorry Destruction, gotta tell ya bro the ct. run was awesome and safe, i believe we have another next week Crab shack or something gotta talk to Randy aka Patron about that one. if ya get a chance gimme a buzz .

May 27, 2010 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sounds good on the next week run. We will check the weather and the rest of the club and see what works for us. We will work something out Mr Paddy........................

--

8) Original Soul

May 27, 2010 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1023 views - 1 comment
918 views - 0 comments