Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Bikers for Babes

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

This run is on Sunday. We need to start getting a head count and a meeting spot so we leave no one behind. Any ideas please I can use them...............................

--

8) Original Soul

May 18, 2010 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

I will be there. I will meet you guys at LIDO, I live in Long Beach.

Hey Souls

Yes , Paddy and his wonderful wife have entended there hospitality again. Lets all make this a good time and a good show for our club. Make sure to call Paddy and ask him what to bring. If your drinking hard liquor or beer ( BYOB). as far as food , what ever we can fit in our saddlle bags. hamburgers , Hot dogs, chicken , Salads , paper goods etc... You guys get it. There is a supermarket one block from paddy Home, See you all Sunday, if not sooner

RIDE ON SteveO

May 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

I'm there also.  looking forward to it just tell Paddy if you are bringing anything so that we dont have a ton of the same stuff.

Bobby D.

Original Soul

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Souls of Justice LEMC
Site Owner

For Sunday, Suffolk County members should look to meet up at LIE Exit 56 Gulf 7:00 AM, with KSU no later than 7:30 AM so that we can be enroute to meet up with our Nassau County and points North and West members at the Long Beach Dunkin Donuts, Located in the Waldbaums shopping center about 4 miles once you get off the loop head west the shopping center is on the right hand side. Get a cup of coffee , use the bathroom and then head to the ride. (meet there at 0815hrs) If you plan on attending, please let us know so that we do not leave anyone behind. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

(kindly post in the event/calendar section as to whether or not you are planning on attending, and where you plan on meeting up with us, i.e. which location/time)

May 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

I will be at the dunkin donuts   0800hrs.

May 19, 2010 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

I'll see you there SteveO first cup is on me. Looking forward to a great day with my fellow Souls.

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 19, 2010 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

Allright everyone the after party  at Paddys is on no matter what the weather is so be sure to stop by. Avi is riding if the weather holds and will be at exit 56. Bobby E is in not sure where he will meet up as well as Paddy. Vinny,Sharon and myself will be at the DD. See everyone on the ride or at Paddys. Please make sure to post if your going or let someone know so we dont leave anyone behind. Until tomorrow my fellow Souls.

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 22, 2010 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

See you ladys ar Pattys.

--

8) Original Soul

May 23, 2010 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

ok Paddy,Bobby E and Sharon r not riding but will be at Paddys to party.

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 23, 2010 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

Allright we had a great time at Bikers for Babies and made it through in complete dryness. No rain showers for us today. Grateful to all who made it out for a good ride and who had lots of fun at the afterparty at Paddys house. We also welcomed Back Bobby E. and Debbie back from their Fl getaway in true Soul style. We know that those who could not make it were there in spirit. You were missed but we will see you at our next get together.

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

Also thank you Paddy and Theresa for once again opening your home to your fellow Souls. You sure know how to take care of your brothers and sisters.

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 23, 2010 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

As always fun was had with you brothers and sisters. I too want to thank Paddy and Theresa for a great time. Me and my wife had a great time. Can't wait to see you folks on the CT ride. Later

--

8) Original Soul

May 24, 2010 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paddy Murphy

My wife & i would like 2 thank all those who joined us at our humble abode aftr the Bikers 4 Babies run Bobby D & Monica, Randy & Naomie, Richie& Sharon, Stevie Dorn, Bobby E & Debby we had an absolute blast, and we are hopeing the next time 2 have alot more people.We are so honored 2 B a part of this crew and we will attempt 2 have another gathering as soon as possible .

May 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1023 views - 1 comment
918 views - 0 comments