Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > VTX Riders shining light run

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

Hello all, hope everyone has been doing great. Tomorrow May 16th is the VTX Riders run and im checking to see how many members will be going. We have a meet spot at 1030 am at a members home, if you're going on this run inbox me for the info and so that we know that you are coming. We would'nt want to leave anyone behind so please let us know if you are going so we can wait for you. Also reminder next Sunday is Bikers for Babies at Lido beach. Info for that will be goiing up soon and we'll need a reply for that also so we know how many are riding that day. See you all soon.

Bobby D.

Original Soul

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Had a great time today............

--

8) Original Soul

May 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

Fun was had by all who were able to make it. Thank you Pat and Theresa for the club after party at your house. We shared some laughs and great food. Those who were unable to attend you were missed. We "ll see you at the next get together.

Bobby D.

Original Soul

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

May 17, 2010 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

I too want to thank you Pat and Theresa for the use of your home. I had a great time after the ride. I thank the 2 of you for joining our family. Hope to see all the Souls on the road soon.

--

8) Original Soul

May 18, 2010 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.