Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > DREAMRIDE 2010

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

Fellow Souls & Friends.

As most of you know Booby d. Paddy Murphy and I went to Connecticut on

May 5. We were treated to a brunch and provided the information needed to make this a success for our club and the kids invovled with Special Olympics. The ride up to Farmington, Connecticut  was  beautiful. 130miles one way. 684 to 84 .  The first 1000 people to register receive a free t-shirt and Pin. along with a chance to win a 250.00 visa gift card. Go to Dream Ride.org and register. $30 riders, passengers $20

ARTIE AND RANDY I need your help. could you guys contact the other Law Enforcement

motorcylce Clubs and ask them to join us on Sunday August 22, 2010. Please post this on  facebook. I already put it on our web page. I  have more information for everyone.  we will  Meet at lighthouse harley on the date of the ride 8am-9:15am KSU 0930hrs. please register Now. More to come When you go to register print out your receipt.and bring it with you.  One other note the registration states its for Aug 21, 2010 . This is being worked out by my wife, because we will only be going up for the day..   any questions e mail or call  516 319-7017

May 11, 2010 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Did my reg brother cant wait to go...........

--

8) Original Soul

May 16, 2010 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1027 views - 1 comment
924 views - 0 comments