Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Cardillo Run

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

What a great day for a ride and introduction to our fellow law enforcement clubs.. My fellow brother and sister Souls did not dissapoint. We all had fun,shared laughs and had a great time. Randy we missed you brother but we knew you were riding with us regardless. As did we miss our members who were unable to be there. We'll see you next time. We have something great guys look forward to our next get together.

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

April 18, 2010 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan (Club Member)

awesome start guys!

April 19, 2010 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan (Club Member)

I put up pics on both thissite and facebook. I wasent able to post the videos on here so you will have to go to facebook to see them. It was great riding with everyone , see you all soon.

Dan

Original Soul

April 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vinny

What a great time Andrienne and I had yesterday riding with everyone. It was a first for us to ride with a group - have always riden solo. Better late then never to realize what I've been missing. We look forward to future events and getting together to ride. Special thanks to George and Steve. Ran into a bit of trouble on the way home and they were a really big help (also, a special thanks to the TBTA for their assistance). As official photographer (thanks Dan...LOL) I have about 80 pics that I will get to Bobby for posting (not quite sure how to post directly to the site (sorry) 

April 19, 2010 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vinny

Meant to thank Artie  - sorry about that Dan.

April 19, 2010 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sharon Soler

Had a great time.  Thanks go out to the organizers.  I posted the pics of the Cardillo ride to the group pics.  Check them out.  I also posted them to the regular facebook so enjoy.  It was nice seeing familiar faces and meeting new people in the group.  Looking forward to the next run.

April 19, 2010 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

great shots Vinny and Danny. The videos on facebook were great Danny can't wait till they're on here.  Vinny glad you and Adrienne had fun . Welcome aboard, everyone is family here and enjoy it only gets better.

Bobby D

Original Soul

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

April 19, 2010 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

The words have all be spoken , But the pictures tell the story..  Sunday was a GIANT step  for our Club...  WOW.  :cool:

April 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

Sorry for chiming in late, but as Vinny put it above, better late than never. I wish to re-iterate all the posative comments made here and say that I too had a great time, it was great to head up the rear of the pack for the Blue Knights X who thanked us after the last stop at the Police Memorial. Thanks to everyone who posted pics, I collected from who I could on facebook and reproduced them here in the gallery album started by Dan. I also posted a very short video taken of us going up 1st Ave that was taken by an old friend and forwarded to us. We rode proud and were received well by all the LEMCs present, many compliments on the colors as well. It was truely a great first ride and a great day for the SOJ!

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

April 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

Yeah, sorry about the camera thing, I'll have to get a new one ASAP, thanks for filling in.

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

April 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1023 views - 1 comment
918 views - 0 comments