Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Breakfast Ride, Sunday, March 7th, 2010

Dan (Club Member)

It will be 50%'s and sunny on Sunday! Who wants to ride and where? Let me know and I'll put it together. Dan

March 2, 2010 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

:)If its early morning I could make it . I have my kids this weekend . If not :( ride safe      Steve Oo

March 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

I'm back had fun riding in Daytona and itching to keep on riding, especially with my brothers and sisters.

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

March 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

If it's early, I'm a maybe. Any ideas surfaced yet?

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

March 4, 2010 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimbo !!! (Club Member)

how about going somewhere for an early breakfast ?

March 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

Jimbo !!! (Club Member) at 02:53PM on Mar 05, 2010

how about going somewhere for an early breakfast ?

Any idea of time or a good location?, maybe the Shipwreck Diner in Northport?, some of the other guys are talking up a Montauk ride which is great and I hope that many will participate, but I can't swing that kind of a ride this Sunday, on the other hand, I might be able to swing an early breakfast ride with you if you're not going on that ride. The details of the Montauk ride should be posted soon, if not, I'll copy and paste into a new message for everyone. Stay safe.

--

Artie

"Original Soul"

March 5, 2010 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan (Club Member)

George and I were looking at a ride to Montuak, Meet at Exit 63 L.I.E. park and ride at 10:30, kickstands up at 11:00. If anyone has any other ideas for a ride or a change of time please let me know. Hope to see some of you this weekend, just let me know if your comeing so we wait for everyone. Dan

March 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan (Club Member)

FYI, if you guys do go to breakfast let me know where and I'll see if i can make that too,

March 5, 2010 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

breakfast sounds great an early ride is good for me i'll see if i can rearrange my day and maybe do both

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

March 5, 2010 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

How about meeting at Renegades around 10-10:30, then heading up into Northport to the Shipwreck Diner for breakfast. I've read about the place but never been there. Anyone?, any other suggestions for meet ups or destinations. A short ride but at least we get to blow the dust out. Anyone interested should chime in.

--

Artie

"Original Soul"

March 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

i have to bow out guys i sliced a chunk of my finger on my left hand and its all wrapped up now. Count me in for the next ride though. Have fun .

--

Bobby D.

Original Soul

March 6, 2010 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

***UPDATE***

We're in for the 10-1030 meet at Renegades. Montauk trip has been postponed, just breakfast tomorrow. Hopefully the bike starts, LOL. Somehow the trickle charger was turned off some time ago and I found it dead today. Been charging with a regular charger for a few hours now and it's coming up on the amperage so I should be fine. If not I'll attend with 4 wheels. I hope to see a few of you there.

Also, some are going to meet up at Exit 63 Park & Ride 9-930 to ride into Renegades together. Your choice. From Renegades we'll shoot up the Sunken Meadow and into Northport to the Shipwreck Diner, eat, and then home for an early day. Try to reply here if you're plannig on attending. We don't want to leave anyone behind, thanks

--

Artie

"Original Soul"

March 6, 2010 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pilk

Sorry I cant be there tomorrow, Day Duty. Enjoy the weather while you can and ride safe.

Pilk

March 6, 2010 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimbo !!! (Club Member)

I just want to say that I attended this ride this past Sunday, This is what riding with your friends is all about. We met at a timely manner waited for anyone that was running late a reasonable amount of time and off we went. I do not think that anyone could have asked for a better EARLY Spring ride. Other than the pot holes everything was great. We took a short trip to Northport from Deerpark, went to a great place (Momma's) for  breakfast. There was no griping , no bad talking other members, no CRYING!!!!  We ate split the bill and went on our merry way!!! Some went for a longer ride and those of us who only had a morning pass went home to face the music for being 30 mins late.  I am very pleased to be involved with this group of people.  I really do not have the time to spend B/Sing around. What little time I can spend on my bike I want to spend it with the motor running. I hope that this weekend's ride was a glimps of whats to come. Who knows maybe I will get a longer pass for the next ride. PS Thanks for greeting my partner with open arms even though he was in a Vette and not on a Bike. Jim Piccolo

March 8, 2010 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Sounds good Jimbo. Glad you guys had a good time. I should be out of this bed soon. It looks like a few more weeks.  Stay safe guys.................:D

March 8, 2010 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimbo !!! (Club Member)

I am sorry that you were unable to share the fun with Randy I hope you are feeling well.  I am sure that this will not be the last ride we do together.

March 9, 2010 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1023 views - 1 comment
918 views - 0 comments