Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Harley Parts for sale

Jimbo !!! (Club Member)

I have a few brand new parts for a Harley Softail that I am looking to sell at a great price.  I sold my Fat Boy and these are just sitting around in my office.( My wife is busting my Ball to get rid of them) I have a set of Passenger Floor Boards HD part #50602-89B, A set of concho Chrome covers HD part # 50193-96 and a Billet Air Cleaner Cover HD part# 29745-00 for the Softail and a Chrome Fork Lock Cover for a Road King/Touring. I also have a set of leather Bags for a Roadking. I haven't posted this anywhere else yet  because I want to try to keep the savings within my group of friends.  But  E-Bay and Craigslist is comming soon.  Lets say two weeks from today.  Prices are as follows $150.00 For the Floor Boards & Covers.  $50.00 for the air cleaner,  $25.00 for the Fork Lock & $200.00 for the bags. Everything but the bags are brand new still in the boxes never put on any bike. The bags are in Great shape. If anyone wants to see any of this just call me 516 318 3215,   Jim Piccolo

February 22, 2010 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

Jimbo !!! (Club Member) at 07:36PM on Feb 22, 2010

I have a few brand new parts for a Harley Softail that I am looking to sell at a great price.  I sold my Fat Boy and these are just sitting around in my office.( My wife is busting my Ball to get rid of them) I have a set of Passenger Floor Boards HD part #50602-89B, A set of concho Chrome covers HD part # 50193-96 and a Billet Air Cleaner Cover HD part# 29745-00 for the Softail and a Chrome Fork Lock Cover for a Road King/Touring. I also have a set of leather Bags for a Roadking. I haven't posted this anywhere else yet  because I want to try to keep the savings within my group of friends.  But  E-Bay and Craigslist is comming soon.  Lets say two weeks from today.  Prices are as follows $150.00 For the Floor Boards & Covers.  $50.00 for the air cleaner,  $25.00 for the Fork Lock & $200.00 for the bags. Everything but the bags are brand new still in the boxes never put on any bike. The bags are in Great shape. If anyone wants to see any of this just call me 516 318 3215,   Jim Piccolo

Hey Jimbo

I have a 2001 Fatboy. Will the Billet air clearner cover fit my bike.  Do i need any additional hardware or is a quick removal and replacement. 

steve dorn

March 2, 2010 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimbo !!! (Club Member)

I think all you would need is a new smaller filter

March 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1023 views - 1 comment
918 views - 0 comments