Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Nothing specific, just talkin'

Souls of Justice LEMC
Site Owner

This topic was created for some of the back and forth chatter between club members and friends. Let's use this instead of the Guestbook for such stuff. Let's leave the Guestbook for guests and their comments and/or replies to them. This is better suited for bantor as you must be a member of the site to post. Give it a try or feel free to open up a New Topic if it is something specific that you'd like to post about, thanks.

--

February 4, 2010 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Skidz

Hello everyone.....and thanks for the email artie.....so when are we riding??

February 4, 2010 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bobby D(CLUB MEMBER)

all right all together again lets have fun

--

Good friends & Good times!

Bobby D.

Original Soul

February 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

Soon as this weather breaks I assume, can't wait boys. It's time to have some fun and ride.

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

February 5, 2010 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JOSEPH NAVARRO((CLUB MEMBER))

NICE LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

February 5, 2010 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank Irizarry
Limited Member

What's the clubs position on shooting Pachyderms?

--

February 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan (Club Member)

depends frank, are you gonna eat it?

February 7, 2010 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

Pachyderms were used by the east to get rid of a cold. This was a problem when they found out it only worked on females. This was stopped sometime in the 1800's...............

February 7, 2010 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joe call me. We are trying to get a hold of you...................

--

8) Original Soul

February 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dale "SOJ" Member

OK, where are the COLORS?

--

RUNNING THINGS

SMOKED BY A HOG LATELY? 04 FATTY

March 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dale "SOJ" Member at 11:27PM on Mar 14, 2010

we are still waiting on them. I think the 1st time around it takes a little but after that it is a week or so. I asked Artie just this week. Dale I will give you my colors if there is not enough to go around the 1st time. You will get them I can tell you that my brother.

--

8) Original Soul

March 14, 2010 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimbo !!! (Club Member)

As everyone here knows I am working on getting the colors made for us. Because we are making a brand new set and Artie is a stickler for perficition I have been working with the company to get them just right. Today I had a meeting with them and we should have a sample set within a week and if they look good everyone should be able to buy there sets a week to ten days after that.  I must say that what I saw today looked very cool, we just needed to get the some colors right. I know that this has taken a little longer that everyone has expected but there is a lot of work to do when a start up set has to be made.  I also have been working on getting shirts made up but again we are designing our own stuff and that taked time , work and MONEY please give us some time to get it right.  If anyone has any questions feel free to call me at 516-318-3215 I work midnights 3 sqd NYPD so anytime during the day is good up untill around 7pm then I am sleeping :) & I turn my cell ringer off!!!!   Jim Piccolo

March 15, 2010 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hey Jimbo sounds like you are in control of this. I am sure they will be great.  

--

8) Original Soul

March 16, 2010 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dale "SOJ" Member

Jimbo !!! (Club Member) at 10:46PM on Mar 15, 2010

As everyone here knows I am working on getting the colors made for us. Because we are making a brand new set and Artie is a stickler for perficition I have been working with the company to get them just right. Today I had a meeting with them and we should have a sample set within a week and if they look good everyone should be able to buy there sets a week to ten days after that.  I must say that what I saw today looked very cool, we just needed to get the some colors right. I know that this has taken a little longer that everyone has expected but there is a lot of work to do when a start up set has to be made.  I also have been working on getting shirts made up but again we are designing our own stuff and that taked time , work and MONEY please give us some time to get it right.  If anyone has any questions feel free to call me at 516-318-3215 I work midnights 3 sqd NYPD so anytime during the day is good up untill around 7pm then I am sleeping :) & I turn my cell ringer off!!!!   Jim Piccolo

We wait patiently! and God Bless you with those midnights!

--

RUNNING THINGS

March 16, 2010 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

Thanks again Jimbo, I'm sure all can be patient so that it gets done right. I know you too are a stickler for perfection so I trust that all will come out great. Let me also say, thank you for taking on the task of wears, it is good to know that someone such as yourself who has vested interest and genuine care for this club as a charter member and friend is doing this. By your calculations we should still have everything in order for the Cardillo Run.

[Souls of Justice LEMC]

Most recent update as per Jimbo:

As everyone here knows I am working on getting the colors made for us. Because we are making a brand new set and Artie is a stickler for perficition I have been working with the company to get them just right. Today I had a meeting with them and we should have a sample set within a week and if they look good everyone should be able to buy there sets a week to ten days after that. I must say that what I saw today looked very cool, we just needed to get the some colors right. I know that this has taken a little longer that everyone has expected but there is a lot of work to do when a start up set has to be made. I also have been working on getting shirts made up but again we are designing our own stuff and that taked time , work and MONEY please give us some time to get it right. If anyone has any questions feel free to call me at 516-318-3215 I work midnights 3 sqd NYPD so anytime during the day is good up untill around 7pm then I am sleeping & I turn my cell ringer off!!!! Jim Piccolo

[/Souls of Justice LEMC]

Thank again Jimbo, I'm sure all can be patient so that it gets done right. I know you too are a stickler for perfection so I trust that all will come out great. Let me also say, thank you for taking on the task of wears, it is good to know that someone such as yourself who has vested interest and genuine care for this club as a charter member and friend is doing this. By your calculations we should still have everything in order for the Cardillo Run.

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

March 16, 2010 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dale "SOJ" Member

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER) at 11:50PM on Mar 14, 2010

Dale "SOJ" Member at 11:27PM on Mar 14, 2010

we are still waiting on them. I think the 1st time around it takes a little but after that it is a week or so. I asked Artie just this week. Dale I will give you my colors if there is not enough to go around the 1st time. You will get them I can tell you that my brother.

Randy, check your email

--

RUNNING THINGS

March 16, 2010 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

Can someone explain to me    WHAT :cool:IS  A LIMITED MEMBER

March 17, 2010 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O at 06:28PM on Mar 17, 2010

Can someone explain to me    WHAT :cool:IS  A LIMITED MEMBER

Not sure what that means I saw it too.

March 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Souls of Justice LEMC
Site Owner

an answer/explanation has been sent to your profile(s), basically they are web members who are not necessarily club members or families thereof.

--

March 18, 2010 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected](CLUB MEMBER)lSteve O

THANK YOU...........................

March 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1027 views - 1 comment
924 views - 0 comments