Souls of Justice LEMC

"a club by its' members and for its' members"

Forums (Message Boards)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Message From Sal.

Randy Burgos (CLUB MEMBER)

SalnRenee Molino

Hey guys I am suggesting the club meet for breakfast on Saturday August 18, 2012 at 0900 hours at the Massapequa Dinner located at 4420 Sunrise Highway, Massapequa, NY 11758 # (516) 799-5234. I will be there rain or shine bike or car. At breakfast we can discuss some rides and the ride in September to Catskills Thunder ride which I think will be very cool.. Our Brother Frank has opened up his vacation house to us all to us all to stay there, I believe his house is only a few miles from this ride. I know a few of you stated that you were going. Its very important that you go to the site and state that you can or can not make the ride so we know that the message is getting out there. like the breakfast ride that I just posted let us know that you can come or you cant come so when I get to the Dinner I can let them know about how many are coming.

Love all you guys you are my family I know if I needed anyone of you guys I would not have to worry who I can call I know that no matter what number my phone dialed help would arrive for me or my family...

Hope to see most of you guys for breakfast.. remember RAIN OR SHINE I AM EATING....

SAL

--

8) Original Soul

August 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Artie (CLUB MEMBER)

Sal, this is now on the calendar and and update announcement email went out to all. See you there.

--

"a club by its' members for its' members"

now that's what I'm talking about.....

Artie

"Original Soul"

August 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Recent Videos

780 views - 1 comment
650 views - 0 comments